Thursday, 28 February 2013

Thought you might enjoy this one:" I will do more than belong, I will participate, I will do more than care, I will help, I will do more than believe, I will practice, I will do more than be fair, I will be kind, I will be more than forgive, I will forget, I will do more than DREAM I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I I will do more than LIVE, I will GROW, will do more than suffer, I will triumph," William Arthur Ward POET To that I try too add as a leader, I WILL BECOME. Have a great day team!

From Art Teska:



Thought you might enjoy this one:" I will do more than belong, I will participate, I will do more than care, I will help, I will do more than believe, I will practice, I will do more than be fair, I will be kind, I will be more than forgive, I will forget, I will do more than DREAM I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I I will do more than LIVE, I will GROW, will do more than suffer, I will triumph," William Arthur Ward POET To that I try too add as a leader, I WILL BECOME. Have a great day team!



Comments: 0

via Teamwork and Leadership.com

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TeamworkAndLeadershipFacebook/~3/HdVb7eu22gs/10151251717521571

No comments:

Post a Comment